I've been doing technical blogging for more than a decade. My career has been focussed mostly on Linux servers, PHP development and management.
If you need help with a technical problem, I can help as an independent consultant. Here's what I'm good at.
What can I do?
- Servers (RHEL & CentOS, Debian & Ubuntu)
- Varnish (I maintain the popular Varnish baselines used worldwide)
- Webservers like Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd, Caddy, ...
- Database servers like MySQL / MariaDB and limited experience with PostgreSQL
- Caching technologies like Redis
- Modern PHP (7.x and higher)
- High availability setups, cloud & on-prem
- Scaling your application beyond a single server (load balancing, failover, scale-out, horizontal scaling, ...)
- Server security
- Architecture & design
- Implementing caching strategies
- Product development
- Brainstorming features
- Determining priorities to ship faster
- Sharing lessons learned building my own SaaS projects
- Technical writing
- Blogpost on technical topics (any of the above)
- Documentation for developers
- Educational content
- Group lessons on any of the topics above
- 1-on-1 teaching
- Public speaking & conference speaking
Here's my LinkedIn profile with several recommendations (sorry for the #HumbleBrag, but I'm trying to prove I'm a trustworthy guy. 🤗 ).
How to reach me?
We can schedule a video call to talk about the challenge or problem you're facing and how I can help.
If you have an acute problem or question, I'll most likely be able to help out.