Hi, I'm Mattias Geniar!
I'm a independent webdeveloper, Linux sysadmin, entrepreneur, public speaker, blogger, writer of newsletters & podcaster.
I love to teach, write and build awesome applications.
Looking for help? I'm at your service as a consultant.
You can follow me on Twitter as @mattiasgeniar.
What am I working on?
I'm building 2 different Software-as-a-Service products, called Oh Dear! and DNS Spy. They both focus on monitoring.
Here's what I've been writing about lately.
- Oh Dear 2.0 launched
- cargo: no such subcommand: +nightly
- Could not find directory of OpenSSL installation
- OpenSSL pkg-config not found
- wabt-sys compile: error: CMAKE_PROJECT_VERSION was not declared in this scope on …
There's plenty more to read if you're interested.
How can I help you?
If you're stuck with a problem on Linux or if you're facing scalability issues or downtime and need an expert debugger, reach out!
Among other things, I can help with:
- Linux server management
- Architecture for large web applications
- Technical writing
Want to know more? Have a look at my consultancy page for a full list of services I can offer.