Hi, I'm Mattias Geniar!
I love to teach, write and build awesome applications.
Looking for help? I'm at your service as a consultant.
You can follow me on Twitter as @mattiasgeniar.
What am I working on?
I'm building 2 different Software-as-a-Service products, called Oh Dear! and DNS Spy. They both focus on monitoring.
Here's what I've been writing about lately.
- MySQL: ERROR 1153 (08S01): Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes
- Create a date in the future for use in Bash scripts on BSD/Mac OSX
- Dissecting the code responsible for the Bitcoin halving
- Creating a 2-of-3 multisig with raw transactions on EOSIO
- Bash script to send a push notification when string is found in logs
There's plenty more to read if you're interested.
How can I help you?
If you're stuck with a problem on Linux or if you're facing scalability issues or downtime and need an expert debugger, reach out!
Among other things, I can help with:
- Linux server management
- Architecture for large web applications
- Technical writing
Want to know more? Have a look at my consultancy page for a full list of services I can offer.